Search the forum,

Discuss Which boiler? Worcester Bosch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi

Have had a couple of people out to look at replacing our old boiler and think we have chosen a gas safe installer we are happy with.

We have a 4 bedroom house. 10 radiators and 3 shower rooms and are replacing and old Baxi Bahama 100. Aware we can only use one shower at a time but want to ensure we get something both man enough for the job but not too beefy!

We have been recommended either the Worcester Bosch Greenstar i24 or the CDi34

We cant change the gas supply in so are trying to work within the confines of our current infrastructure.

Aware its a decision we will hopefully live with for a while but theres a difference of opinion between us which we should opt for
so thought id find out what you thought!

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which boiler? Worcester Bosch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all What kind of time is required to replace the Pressure Relief Valve and the expansion chamber in a 6 year old Worcester Bosch i30 Greenstar? Is this a 3 hour job? Also what kind of price would be reasonable? I am using a new gas engineer and I want to verify that his bill is fair. I am...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just after a little advice please. I must be very fortunate, as I have a 28 year old Valiant VCW-GB242-EH Combi Boiler, which over the 28 years has only had minor leaks caused by the odd gasket and rubber diaphragm replacement...Fingers crossed. I do however realise that the party may...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35 years old and still working OK. It is fitted to a std 'Y' plan system with boiler in utility room and separate hot water tank, pump, valve etc in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I've just had my annual maintenance check on my boiler (in title), it will be 8 years old in May this year and is (I think) still under guarantee as I get it checked annually with British Gas (they installed it and said the guarantee would be extended until it is 10yr old if I kept the annual...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock