Search the forum,

Discuss Which FGA do you use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasser

Gas Engineer
As title says.
How about the TPI one - what do you guys think? It's quite cheap...
Also, if you don't have a printer, do you just save the readings on the device?

Kane and testo and always get a printer

Tpi are ok but don't last long without problems and cost of servicing once a bit old is rough

Just purchased testo with printer, temp. Sensors, etc.. top quality... definitely was worth spending this money.

Testo 327 for me got another one as had all the accessories and printer ÂŁ120ish for service and calibration does all i need . cheers kop

I have had an Anton for 8 years and have had no problems with the machine or printer.
Nothing wrong with Anton. As stated above. The reason I have switched back to Kane is that is what I had originally and wanted a change.

Anton V2 for me. came with a printer, 2 temperature pipe clamps, 5 hole bent probe for flueless fires, a 7 hole cooker/grill probe, standard flue probe and a LED sniffer. It does timed let-by & tightness with a print out, fan and gas pressures - working, standing, burner etc.. positive and negative pressure readings useful for testing the fan pull, the sniffer is really useful in safely detecting gas leaks. Great for recording flow and return temperatures + temperature differential. It makes filling out the bench mark a doddle. I've had it 6yrs with no problems and ÂŁ120 a year for calibrating. Had a tetso before that when FGA's were not mandatory but it didn't do anything like what I can do with the Anton V2. I'm thinking of the Anton Sprint Evo 3 next when this one does eventually give up the ghost. Anyone used or own one yet and there thoughts on it?

I've got the evo3, it's a nice bit of kit, Bluetooth for the print out just wish I could figure out how to add it to gas engineer software, seems reliable and robust and came with all the accessories temp clamps etc.

I have got the latest version of 320.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which FGA do you use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock