Discuss Which Flue gas analyser in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

richard978

Gas Engineer
Anyone recommend a flue gas analyser. My old Kane needs a replacement and they all seem to have gone up in price.

Someone suggested bluelyzer but I've never heard of them.

Reply to Which Flue gas analyser in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now ÂŁ205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock