Discuss Which Multimeter for a heating engineer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Need to get a multimeter for when I'm doing any wiring on heating systems. Who here does their own wiring and what multimeter do you use?

Looking for something that will do everything I need it to but that is simple to use.

Thanks

Get a fluke mate. I've got one and its the business. You can get cheaper ones and they are ok, but I like the fluke ones.

Im cleaning out the garage the weekend, I'm sure I've got an old multi meter knocking around somewhere. It's not a fluke, but if I can find it and its in decent nick you can have it to play around on if you want.

Get a fluke mate. I've got one and its the business. You can get cheaper ones and they are ok, but I like the fluke ones.

Im cleaning out the garage the weekend, I'm sure I've got an old multi meter knocking around somewhere. It's not a fluke, but if I can find it and its in decent nick you can have it to play around on if you want.

Thanks!

I'll have a look at a fluke too.

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with this thread/post. This is not a reply.

My question is: How do i post a new post? Where is the "button" to be found?

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with this thread/post. This is not a reply.

My question is: How do i post a new post? Where is the "button" to be found?
hi think you mean a thread ? go to forum which you want to start thread and click on start new thread button :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Multimeter for a heating engineer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
We have a Daikin Air Source heat pump feeding our hot water and under-floor 8 port manifold heating system. The Daikin has just had its annual...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock