Discuss Which pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I have a shower pump in my loft which recently started to leak and has been taken out by a emergency plumber.

The hot water tank is in the bathroom below, whilst the cold water tank is in the loft with the pump.

The emergency plumber mentioned I needed a special pump that would be able to draw the water up the pump to then out to the shower below.

Is there a special name for this type of pump?

I asked in the plumbers merchants and they said the plumber would tell me what it's called.

Can someone tell me what this type of pump is called??

Forum rules ask that you register to receive replies. Thanks.

As my dear friend has pointed out you need to register and repost. Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently using a Grundfos Booster Pump. This pump is fed by 2pcs of 1,000 liters water tank. Normally the pump would stop working...
Replies
Views
Wanted a new shower pump equivalant to a Branston Varispeed 50 After 12 years my shower pump has stopped working and it looks as though this type...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock