Discuss Who makes round top radiators? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am looking for a round top rad like the old Barlow rads. I know Myson Premier HE make one. Is there another company that do? Thanks

I don't want grill's on the rad. Looks like she will have to cough and pay or have an odd radiator. Myson premier he are the only ones I found and nearly 4 times the price.

Any good ?

Reply to Who makes round top radiators? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, does anyone have any details of the heat output for old myson round top radiators? The radiators do not have fins and date from 1970s /...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from...
Replies
Views
Back