Discuss whose in the north east? any body close to retirement want a subbie to take on work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
as title states anyone looking for someone to subcontract work to. I'm willing to discuss rates and will travel all over the north east. why not earn money just for sending your work my way? haha got to be worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whose in the north east? any body close to retirement want a subbie to take on work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Re: Further to what boiler. It's relatively easy to weed out the snakes when you have people round to quote. Initially don't ask too many...
Replies
Views
H
hey guys in the North East, i am from Darlington and i have been doing my plumbing courses for over a year now, i have now completed everything i...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
I
Hi everybody, Ive probably read hundreds of posts on this site since i registered and there is definitely a lot of useful info, although ive...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
S
can anyone tell me why the hell im not getting any response when applying for jobs with this C.V.: Tom Schofield 4 Queens drive, Glossop'...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back