Discuss Why would a service engineer drill a hole in flue to check emissions? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Why would a service engineer drill a hole in flue to check emissions? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, I have a Vokera gas combi boiler which will be 2 years old this month and had it serviced last year. The engineer was great he...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I had a terrible install in 2019 that has a litany of issues, all sorted after a while. my boiler started overheating and switching...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock