Search the forum,

Discuss Williams 2015 Christmas opening hours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi all.

As a paid up member of the "bah humbug" club, I am embarrassed to be posting this so early, but apparently there is a traditional holiday called "Christmas" later this month?

It seems that as a consequence of this sentimental nonsense we have to take a temporary break from picking your pockets! I was staggered when they told me, but apparently it happens every year.

Our last shipment date for ecommerce orders is Tuesday 22nd Dec 2015, for delivery Weds 23rd. Our carrier is not working on Xmas Eve (lazy gits) and we will not ship again until Monday 4th Jan 2016 for delivery on Tues 5th Jan.

Our bricks and mortar stores will all close at lunchtime on Thursday 24th. After that, it varies by branch. See schedule below.

opening hours.jpg

good god man!

they not be expecting to get paid while their off will they arkwright?.lol

Ray whatever d lads say, your looking after your customers well.
I just left a suppliers in Dublin. A very large one with two branches in the city.
They're closing, get this, the 18th December and reopening the 4th January.
Now that is a loada you know what!!

Christmas was always a two week shutdown for the construction industry.

Its a good excuse not to go out over the holidays. 'Yes sir, I would love to come out and fix your boiler, but I wont have any parts till Jan 4th' :)

Perfect Ray hoping another order before then anyway and i will be stocked up.

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams 2015 Christmas opening hours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock