Discuss Willing Assistant for NW area weekend work for free in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pritch

Hi all,
I am currently working towards 6128, passed my water regs and done my first 2 weeks practical and in need of some 'on the job experience' to get more knowledge.
I am willing to work at weekends for nothing, as I want to get experience.
I am 51,have my own transport, live in Warrington (W side of) and really willing to work for nothing so I can gain more experience.
In terms of experience, I have fitted a bathroom suite (during my practical), from first fit to fully commisioned (and it didn't leak....), done joints, bends etc,so not a complete novice, but no expert either...

So, if anyone out there could use some help over the weekends (I work all week so can't do Mon-Fri), and happy to take someone under their wing, please give a guy a chance..you never know it might even make your business grow....

I'm looking for practical on the job experience, so DO NOT want to earn, and it wont cost you....hopefully a win/win situation.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone

Thanks for reading

Neil

ring balfour beatty engineering services our office is in warrington and we do take on adult trainees

Thanks,
Im only free at weekends tho, but Ill give them a call.

Cheers

Re: Willing Assistant for NW area weekend work for free/amendment

Hi,
what I should say is that I am doing the course purely so I can do jobs at home/family better, and not to become a full time plumber - so if you think - why should I show someone what to do and bring them into my marketplace to compete....I understand that but not what my aim is long term.
I want to pass my exams, get my 6128, as for me this will be an achievement - OK so Ive come to learning late in life....so if your thinking why create competition, dont worry, thats not my plan.

Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Willing Assistant for NW area weekend work for free in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock