Search the forum,

Discuss Winter tyres on your vans may increase your insurance! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard you have to go to main dealer and get them to relieve you of your hard earned Christmas bonus and have 4 premium winter tyres at £120 a tyre otherwise your insurance is affected.

Heard that from your main dealer I bet eh? Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Winter tyres on your vans may increase your insurance! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a conventional heating system consisting of Vaillant ECOfit (vented) and a Joule Cyclone air indirect (unvented) boilers. I had...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
T
I have an Ideal Logic+ 30 combi boiler which was running fine up until a power cut earlier today. Now it's stuck saying "timer or room stat off"...
Replies
Views
We just had a waterhole bored and were lucky enough to find a flowing artesian, which delivers just over 500 gallons an hour without needing a...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock