Discuss Wireless zoning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bruno lang

Some advice needed on zoning a bungalow. Originally a small bungalow but built onto back. Boiler at back of house. Pipes running in with bathroom kitchen living dining and one bedroom rad branched off on way to hot press. Zone valve in hot press to zone the rest of bedrooms hallway and sitting room!! Hoping to give customer 3 zones. Kitchen area and bedrooms and cylinder. Any advice?!

Was thinking that myself. What manufacturer has a system to incorporate the wireless trv heads for one zone, the existing zone valve as another zone with a wireless wall stat to control and a hot water zone.

Was thinking that myself. What manufacturer has a system to incorporate the wireless trv heads for one zone, the existing zone valve as another zone with a wireless wall stat to control and a hot water zone.

Honeywell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless zoning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can help. I have dual zone heating in my new build. I have a TPOne-M downstairs and a TPOne-B in the master bedroom upstairs. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock