1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Wiring for replacement Drayton tempest three. in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Funkyboy123

Funkyboy123 New Member

Hi All,

I've bought a replacement for a Drayton Tempest Three. The old back plate is slightly larger than the new on on the Drayton tempest 7.
    Ive included some pictures below. The black plate is from the old tempest three which shows the wiring as it currently is. I've also included a picture of the new back plate.
    Do I just rewire like for like or is there a different order?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Should be a straight swap you can confirm this by looking on the back of the progs and see if there the same

1234 etc

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1