Search the forum,

Discuss Wiring of 2 port valves on a Green star 32cdi combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jason111

I was wondering if someone could explain how I would wire 2 2 port valves to a Worcester Bosch 32cdi combi boiler.

The whole purpose is to split the heating into 2 separate zones controlled by there own thermostats.

all wiring diagrams for the boiler show different connections to what I have but am I correct in saying the switch line back to the boiler from the 2 ports goes where the small link is from the L to ch ?

I am a qualified, experienced sparky and have wired thermostats on boilers before but am not sure about this one.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Didn't include picture of boiler.. here it is

IMG_20170419_200651.jpg

Welcome along jason, sure somebody will be along to advise you later.

Yes you can either take the live from orange block ( LNE OUT), out to grey on valve and orange from zone valve back to LR heating or use an external PL on grey and bring Orange SL from valve back to LR heat

Brown on valve motors are from each stat ( but I think you already know that bit).

Check instructions whether pump needs to be wired directly from boiler due to pump overrun & bypass? What model boiler is it?

Check instructions whether pump needs to be wired directly from boiler due to pump overrun & bypass? What model boiler is it?

Combi boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring of 2 port valves on a Green star 32cdi combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock