Discuss worcerster 24i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben5192

Gas Engineer
Hi guys ive got an issue with the above boiler on start up it puffs 2 or times before it runs
almost like co's are wrong but they are spot on, had burner out electrodes etc all look fine but I cleaned them anyway,the flaps in the back of the fan are all fine gas pressure is 20mb standing and 19 on full rate any other ideas cheers in advance

once running the boiler is fine just on startup it puffs 2 or 3 times

Try changing ionisation sensor. Somtimes, cleaning just isn't enough.

That was my next port of call but wanted to know if I'm missing something simple before I went spending custrds cash
recommend just electrodes or leads too?

Last edited:
Whats the fan pressure across the heat exchanger like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcerster 24i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with an ageing worcester 24i junior. It seems to run fine but often trips RCD just after using HW. I couldn't find an issue but...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock