Discuss Worcester 230 going to o/h lock out oin DHW in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Gary w

Morning Guys,

I have a Worcester 230 Combi in a rental property that is going to overheat lockout after a couple of minutes on DHW, no issue when on CH but if DHW is called for when heating is on same fault occurs.

System is clean as always had inhibitor so unlikely to be a blocked heat exchange plate but this is still possible.

Any ideas before I call in engineer.

Thanks,

G.

If it’s only in hot water and the heating is ok either plate or pump aslong as you can heat over heating noises

Reply to Worcester 230 going to o/h lock out oin DHW in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with a problem I have. After using our shower for around five minutes it seems to...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock