Discuss worcester 24 cdi rf stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap and cheerful = Salus. A good price, and under-rated because of some technical problems back in 2009/10.

Delta Dore are starting to get a good reputation, and I think they have a 5 year warranty, but have never dealt with them myself.

Or Drayton or Honeywell, if the landlords pocket will stretch.

I absolutely love them no problems as yet (touch wood) pre wired receiver as well. And the range is HUGE compared to more expensive brands. Hardest part is finding a stockist! I have 2 near me that sell them with £30 difference in price yet the outlets are pretty much opposite each other.

I absolutely love them no problems as yet (touch wood) pre wired receiver as well. And the range is HUGE compared to more expensive brands. Hardest part is finding a stockist! I have 2 near me that sell them with £30 difference in price yet the outlets are pretty much opposite each other.

they are ok with the old 3 wire with neutral connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 24 cdi rf stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back