Discuss Worcester 24i Junior Boiler - Light Keeps flashing every second in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

error404

Hi Everyone
New to this forum :D

Just came back after a long trip today being forced by my wife to take her to her parents house for the day :cuss:

So after a long day 2 large meals:wink_smile: 2 hour long drive back home:beatnik: i reach home 1am in the morning absolutely shattered needing a shower

Go to the Bathroom put the shower on..get ready to step into the bath...put the tap on...cold water..normally it takes a minute or two to warm up..so 1 min went..still cold...2 mins went still cold :cuss::cuss::cuss:
3..4..5 mins...yup you guessed it still cold.:cry_smile:

So i walk around barely clothed :tongue3: across the bathroom passed the kitchen open the cupboard where the boiler is sat and see the a red light flashing intermittently decided to google boogle the issue and the issue i am having is exactly like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_V4Pi-hlEA

I have tried reset it but no use i'm afraid

So now i have given up ended up having a cold shower at 3am in the morning which believe me when i tell you its not comfortable i mean its not comfortable :sosp:

Any ideas please or suggestions on what to do?

Thank you
:builder:

If a reset doesn't work then I'm afraid you're in need of a gas safe engineer.

If you pop a post in the looking for a plumber section of the forum, I'm sure one of the fine people of this forum will be able to take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 24i Junior Boiler - Light Keeps flashing every second in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock