Discuss Worcester 24si 11 - min burner pressure & pcb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

i went to a worcester 24si 11 the other day, neededa new fan as bearing had gone. Replaced it and decided to check burner pressure. Adjusted maximum burner pressure but there no info for the minimum burner pressure as theres a separate adjustment screw on the gas valve for that? Any ideas?

-also, boiler needs a new pcb, the mi state 2 different part numbers depending in wether the it is 'after FD387' or 'before FD387'

any idea what this means?

Last edited by a moderator:
26.4kw net = 12.1mb
7.9 kw net - 0.9mb
Max rate DWH fga 5.8-6.2%, ratio = 0.002 - 0.010
2mm allen key req for max adjustment and 3mm allen key for max adjustment both at p2 (clockwise to increase, anti to decrease
PCB part number 87483004880 (double check though first)

Cheers

Thanks for the reply mate but just found out this is the older boiler of the 2 versions. Still dont know what the min burner pressure should be on this version though

Yes mate but only gives me the maximum burner pressure and not min

Ha, thats either the wrong link or i want to find an installer even though i am an installer hehe

What a waste of 20 seconds

P.C.B depend on which gas valve you have, 2 or 3 plug. I think the 3 plug has connection on back of gas valve, 2 plug on the front. (Maybe other way round!) It's easier than trying to figure out the manufacturer date. Normally on the non condensing Worcesters the min is about 1.5mb. Worcester will tell you but as long as it stays lit when you pull the lead off the modureg its o.k. The differance of a mb on min isn't overly important IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 24si 11 - min burner pressure & pcb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock