Discuss Worcester 25si expansion vessel removal and replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wuzdirt

Hi all,

Ive got a job on to replace the expansion vessel on a 25si Worcester. Customer has test the valve and water is present.

Without seeing that particular boiler model in a while can anyone recall if the thing can be removed without removing the flu that he said runs directly over and out the back (over the vessel).

I cant recall without seeing the boiler whether its possible to get it out without all the hassle (I know some models have different mounts to aid this).

Otherwise might leave it in situ and fit another close by.

Help greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
if its greenstar will be inside if its old si cant remember but will either be behind boiler or in the bottom part of boiler

The 25si & early Greenstar are both at the rear, can be done if you have enough height above boiler and you can get flue out of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 25si expansion vessel removal and replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock