Discuss worcester 2dcdi....vent pipes / on off hw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

debbieplumb

hi there

i have got worcester combi 24 cdi, and the vent pipe drips all the time into outside grid. Also when i turn on hw it goes off again after about 1 minute, and wont come on again until i press red button for 5 seconds to ignite the boiler.

thanks for any ideas

pressure relief valve passing.

new pressure relief valve 15-30 quid plus fitting
but then your heating engineer needs to find out if there are any underlying problems causing the prv to vent in first place.

thanks for that info.

a point i forgot to mention. A while ago i had to up the pressurre and use the plastic tap toggle provided. got the pressure right, but the handle stuck in the boiler. When i tried to remove it the water fill leaked, so i had to leave it in. Its basically a push up and turn operation, but i dont want to snap any plastic fitting.
As long as tap in the water doesnt leak and boiler works.
Wondering if that is the real problem with pressure valve.
Has anybody has a pressure plastic tap got wedged,,if so how did they rectify it....could i be missing something simple..

its a quarter turn and pull out - should take it out - i cant really describe how you do it - you just have a feel for it - i think its up and anti clockwise turn to lock into position to fill system and then clockwise turn and pull out. a little water may drip out not much though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 2dcdi....vent pipes / on off hw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock