Discuss Worcester boiler part leaking in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello this part of my Worcester boiler seems to have a leak and boiler pressure has gone up? Any ideas what this part is?

Attachments

• IMG_20200413_091524.jpg
    IMG_20200413_091524.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200413_091927.jpg
    IMG_20200413_091927.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 26
Check your filling loop first please make sure it's turned off and not passing when closed , we will need more information there are dozens of different Worcester Bosch boilers to be sure the advice we give is correct we will need the exact model or a few more pictures from a bit further away . Regards kop

Hello this part of my Worcester boiler seems to have a leak and boiler pressure has gone up? Any ideas what this part is?
Your boiler is reading 3.5 bar ...is this when hot or cold and did you set it so high ? Reduce it to just below 1.5 bar immediately I am surprised the safety valve has not operated. For good measure dis connect the filling loop at one end. Centralheatking

Your boiler is reading 3.5 bar ...is this when hot or cold and did you set it so high ? Reduce it to just below 1.5 bar immediately I am surprised the safety valve has not operated. For good measure dis connect the filling loop at one end. Centralheatking
I moved into this house a year ago and all has been well. I only noticed this when I saw a small damp patch in the cupboard under the boiler the day I posted on this thread. I have not set it to 3.5 and was definitely between 1.0-1.5 bar. The boiler was also cold

Reply to Worcester boiler part leaking in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back