Discuss Worcester boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Khanmmy

Hi all
I hope to get help with worcester 24i junior combi boiler.
the reset light flashes every second and the blue light flashes every 2 second
the hot water is not coming up

What happens when you press the re-set? Hold it in for about 5 seconds.......!

FAULT CONDITION
In the unlikely event of a fault occurring while
the appliance is in operation:
The reset button will flash once per second and
the mains indicator (blue light) will flash at different
speeds dependent on fault.
To reset boiler press the reset button.
The reset button will no longer be illuminated
and the mains indicator will stop flashing.
The boiler will function normally, dependent on
programmer and room thermostat settings.
If the fault remains and cannot be cleared by
pressing the reset button, or if fault persists
contact Worcester Bosch for assistance, giving
a description of the fault and, if possible, the
fault flashing sequence from the mains
indicator.

Do you know how to check the water pressure and if need be top it up? have got a card gas meter and if so is there gas on? Anything else you'll need a Gas Safe Engineer to take a look khanmmy :smile5:

If its condensing check the condensate trap isn't blocked had this about 5 times on Worcesters. i am sure it's to do with the "proven silca-aluminium" heat exchangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock