Discuss Worcester Boiler Shut Itself Down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frasere

Hi

I've got a Worcester Bosch 350 Combi boiler which just seems to have shut itself down tonight as if it has no power at all. When I checked it the pressure was pretty low so I topped it up. I'm assuming it shut down due to low pressure but the boiler won't come back on now.

It's done this once before and then randomly come back to life. The guy that came out to fix it didn't have to do anything as it had sprung back into action by the time he got there.

Is there some kind of reset procedure I can follow or does it shut down for a set amount of time when the pressure drops too much? Or is it something else completely different!

I've located the reset button on the top right of the boiler but it doesn't seem to move and I can't press it in.

Thanks for any help or advice

Fraser

The boiler is shutting itself off because of the over heat stat. Get a geas reg engineer back in to run a full check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Boiler Shut Itself Down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock