Discuss worcester Boiler strange noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purleyitegreg

Hi,

I have a worcester greenstar 12RI condensing boiler.
For a while now the pump attached makes a rattling sound when dispersing the gas/liquid. It only last for about 3 second every half hour or so so not a big deal but it is obviously a noise it shouldnt be making.

My second point when i turned my boiler on this morning everything was fine, the first time it went to use the pump it rattled and basically stayed on. The boiler is now about 10 times louder than it was yesterday. Im guessing this could be something to do with maybe some pipes freezing overnight.
I cant get hold of the customer enquiry line at worcester, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester Boiler strange noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Our boiler has started making a noise on start up and when it kicks in and out engineer says it’s an ignition coil bracket and nothing to worry...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I have a Worcester Oil Heatlslave 20/25 that has started making a fairly loud knocking noise and the the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock