Discuss Worcester Bosch 28cdi diverter valve in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I am replacing suspect diverter valve on old Worcester Bosch 28cdi. There is a small black slotted screw there (see the photo).
Could someone advise me what is it for, is it an adjustment?
Thank you very much
Rafal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115-181951_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115-181951_Gallery.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 11
What’s the fault ?

Reply to Worcester Bosch 28cdi diverter valve in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the diverter valve - I unscrewed it from the hydraulic block but for the life of me I can't get it out. I even spoke to...
Replies
Views
Hi all What kind of time is required to replace the Pressure Relief Valve and the expansion chamber in a 6 year old Worcester Bosch i30...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Back