Discuss Worcester Bosch 28i Junior Boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simonbuk

Having trouble with my Worcester Bosch 28i Junior.

Got up yesterday and the red warning light was flashing, followed the instructions to reset it and got it working again, topped it up with some water too as the pressure was just below 1 bar.

Got up this morning to a cold house, the red light is flashing and the water pressure is pretty much zero.

Whats happened ? Have I lost a load of water ? Can't find any evidence of, just about to start pulling up floor boards but thought I'd ask here first in case i'm missing something.

Regards

Look outside where the 15mm discharge pipe work terminates.

Just put the tip of your finger over the end or just inside to see if it's wet or has been wet.

Look outside where the 15mm discharge pipe work terminates.

Just put the tip of your finger over the end or just inside to see if it's wet or has been wet.

No sign of any water, might have happened last night when I was out but think I would still be able to see evidence of water marks on the wall.

Before you start ripping up floorboards call a GSR in to check the boiler out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch 28i Junior Boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock