Discuss Worcester Bosch Heatslave - hot water is cold at low flow. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IanR

Hi,

I've a Worcester Bosch Heatslave which is generally working well, however, if I turn a hot tap on a bit (rather than full blast) the hot water runs warm to begin with while it empties the heated reserve but the boiler doesn't fire and the water eventually runs stone cold. If I turn the flow up the boiler kicks in and all is good. The problem with this however is that my washing machine fills rather slowly and never seems to get hot water.

So my question is this: Is there any user serviceable setting that I can tinker with to try and get my boiler to fire up under lower flow conditions? If so, what, where and how?

Many thanks.

Ian R.

Check the flow switch is not sticking or gummed up, just turn off valve before it and unscrew and inspect paddle is not catching on limescale build up in pipe. these need a minimum flow to activate them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch Heatslave - hot water is cold at low flow. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
We have low hot water pressure in the entire house. Boiler is a Heatslave External 25/32, fuel in kerosene. The central heating is still working...
Replies
Views
Abram R
A
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone, we have low hot water pressure in the entire house. It doesn’t appear to be a problem with the boiler. A Heatslave 25/32 External...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock