Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester cbi 9/14 locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi first time posting, went to a boiler " as above " the pump was constantly running and the boiler was kicking in on its own, it is a S plan, checked and found it had a micro switch out on the hot water diverter value, changed it this morning and found that the boiler keeps tripping out unless I put any of the diverters in manual . Then the boiler runs but you have no controls. I'm thinking PCB. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank joe

You need to register with Gasman if your gas safe. Also get your posts up to ten to get any help.

Knock another one off by telling us a little bit about yourself and where you are.

I've been on the tools plumbing about 10 year gas about 7 I live in Cheshire a little town called Congleton, just had a little girl 6 weeks old on Monday so been no sleep for quite some time lol but it's great. I play saxophone, guitar and clarinet. On the work side things been really picking up the last year and a half thankfully. Had this problem thought I'd Google it and found your forum. Looks bang on, been reading through some of the posts loads of stuff on there lol and quite a few good tips, my fav tip I picked up was if you got a touch of water in a pipe your trying to solder on a pressurised system stick some bread in it gives you just enough time lol

I've been on the tools plumbing about 10 year gas about 7 I live in Cheshire a little town called Congleton, just had a little girl 6 weeks old on Monday so been no sleep for quite some time lol but it's great. I play saxophone, guitar and clarinet. On the work side things been really picking up the last year and a half thankfully. Had this problem thought I'd Google it and found your forum. Looks bang on, been reading through some of the posts loads of stuff on there lol and quite a few good tips, my fav tip I picked up was if you got a touch of water in a pipe your trying to solder on a pressurised system stick some bread in it �� gives you just enough time lol

Congrats on the little one Joe. Cheshire eh! thank god for that I was expecting another Yorkshire man (In house joke). You play in a band or for your own enjoyment?

I've played in a few over the years, one of my mate is a meter man in Doncaster I'll have to get him here, we done our first ACS together just out side Rotherham

I'm bumping it up to 60.......

60? That`s a bit harsh croppie, wouldn`t have anything to do with you having a bad week in Hitchin or being on call again would it?

Why don`t you review that in the morning after a few Hobgoblins tonight? lol

Ah! got it!

Your a secret Crystal Palace fan in a bad mood aren`t you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester cbi 9/14 locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a firebird enviromax combi boiler. each time it turns off the motor on the riello burner keeps running for a while then the whole thing...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock