Discuss worcester greenstar 24i jnr make hammering noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michaeljcliff76

Hello all i recently went to repair a greenstar 24i jnr. i replaced the burner seal which had caused the fan and wiring harness to melt an knacker it so fitted new fan and harness. Tenant then calls back saying after a while a loud drilling sound coming from the boiler. So i thought PRV is vibrating open and shut so put a new one in and re-charged expansion vessel whilst i was at it. Got a text today saying its doing it again. Of course it never makes this sound while im there. Also the rads(4 of) do seem to be very hot ,you cant keep you hand on it very long.It runs fine whilst im there but im beginning to think its getting to hot and the pressure build up is making the prv dance about causing the noise. Any ideas fellas and girls Read more: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/c...orcester-greenstar-24i-jnr.html#ixzz2DSot7KRy
see more

Read more: View Profile: michaeljcliff76 - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK

you sound nice. Instead of getting annoyed tell me where im meant to post it and then take a valium or something

You're getting annoying because you've been given the advice you need to find the information yet you persist in posting the same question not in one, but several open forums. I would suggest you go and read your other threads.

And yes, I'm very nice until you annoy me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester greenstar 24i jnr make hammering noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock