Discuss Worcester Greenstar 24ri - Possible airlock? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one thing left the boiler itself. It would be quite weird if the boiler is ok.
I know I've ruled everything else out as far as I can see but Worcester technical just say it's a circulation issue so I have asked for an engineer visit as the Heat literally doesn't leave the boiler!

I know I've ruled everything else out as far as I can see but Worcester technical just say it's a circulation issue so I have asked for an engineer visit as the Heat literally doesn't leave the boiler!
I know you've changed the port valves but perhaps faulty ? It would be very weird if two are faulty but just trying to figure the solution

Tell us something about the controls. Is it possible that the circulation is not starting until a few seconds after the boiler fires?

Tell us something about the controls. Is it possible that the circulation is not starting until a few seconds after the boiler fires?

Pump is wired to the boiler on these, so the boiler controls it and sequence seems fine valve opens pump runs boiler fires then over heats! All Honeywell controls, room stat, cylinder stat, timer, valves etc.

Pump is wired to the boiler on these, so the boiler controls it and sequence seems fine valve opens pump runs boiler fires then over heats! All Honeywell controls, room stat, cylinder stat, timer, valves etc.

All good then.

Is the CH feed tank working correctly, i.e. not emptying when the pump starts and hence letting air in to form an airlock? Any 'inverted-U' sections of pipework that don't have bleed valves on them?

What model of pump and what is the height difference between the pump and the water level in the CH feed tank?

Last edited:
Long shot check valve ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 24ri - Possible airlock? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock