Discuss Worcester heat exchangers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyBongo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Heard about this once or twice but have never seen it...... until today..... twice!

Two customers today with CDi Classics losing pressure quickly, investigated and soon found both had a split HEX, losing water down the condensate. One 7 years old and one 10.

You guys find this a lot? I have serviced one of them for the last two years, I had flushed the system and added Fernox F1 a while ago, so the boiler has been protected. Both down for WB fixed price repairs, which is a cracking deal in this case

Get a few of the kebab type go (junior/si's) via condense sump or cell. FairPlay WB always honour their 10 year heat ex warranty

Not sure about that!
I had one where the customer was required to pay for the labour the part was for free.

Not the biggest of Worcester fans but still be hard pushed to find many manufactures who'll supply a new main heat ex on a 7+ year old boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester heat exchangers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock