Search the forum,

Discuss worcester heatslave highflow floor standing boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

as anyone got a pdf manual for the worcester heatslave highflow floor standing boiler . got to service one next wk

thanks ant

I haven't Ant but aren't they the ones with the thorn M boilers fitted inside?

thanks steve not sure but know its a combi .it must be older than my thorn olympic lol

thanks steve not sure but know its a combi .it must be older than my thorn olympic lol

They are an old boiler for sure! Had an estate full of the open flued version up here! As said though they're a pretty basic boiler config. If I'm right there's quite a lot of info on the inside of the door other than that it'll be the databage for gas rate etc! Check it out for where the asbestos is on these, may be on the burner door and flue access cover ...!!! :)

Just checked out the asbestos list and neither the thorn M or the heatslave is listed! I'd have sworn the old Thorn M boilers had asbestos insulation?

Just had alook all Highflow boilers on site going back B4 1997 , what highflow do you want ?

never took cover off to check but took photo of boiler .

Attachments

• photo1352.jpg
    photo1352.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 58
80's model.
Easy stuff to service. All you need to know is on the back of the door and the data plate.
If it is a BF check the flue for rotting.

3.5 highflow boiler worcester spare part im looking for the black steel unit that holds the cold water on the left hand side of a floor standing does anyone have one or know where i can get one? it has the red pressure gauge on the front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester heatslave highflow floor standing boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock