Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester highflow 400 pulsating fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Peter J Brown

Gas Engineer
Hi guys have a highflow 400 with fan that's pulsating, took hoses off air pressure switch and blew them clean and checked venturi. Connected hoses up again and blew down 1 and fan cam on but didn't fire boiler but was running smoothly. Getting 240 to air pressure and also fan. But the power goes down to about 100 on fan..could there be an issue with pcb guys??

Reply to Worcester highflow 400 pulsating fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
A
Hi.i was asked to take a look at my customer worcester 28i. When calling for hot water the boiler fires up fine and the water gets hot. After...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I need some help with a Worcester Junior 28i gas boiler and I'm hoping someone here may have came across this fault before ... I have checked...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock