Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester i28 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Worcester i28 boiler and I am have problems with it. My downstairs radiators are getting slightly warm but not hot but the upstairs are still cold. My hot water works intermittently, sometimes nothing at all, sometimes it's coming hot for 5 seconds or so then cold for 10 seconds or so. Very occasionally the hot water come through constant.
It sounds like the boiler is constantly firing up then cutting off.

My knowledge of boilers isn't great so any suggestions appreciated.

Could be pump failure so a GSRI is needed theres not anything you can do yourself i am afraid . Cheers kop

Thanks for the reply. How much should I expect to pay to get the pump replaced, if that does turn out to be the issue?

Such a variation in parts costs but i would think no more than £250 fitted . But as i said a engineer is needed to check and replace if needed . Kop

Because of cost of parts ! and you may have more than one fault your best course of action is to call out Worcester on a fixed price repair, you can spread the cost if money is tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester i28 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock