Discuss worcester junior air vent clogged up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

efficient

got a clogged up air vent that needs changing but boiler will not drain due to this. Whats the best way without making a mess???

where are you draining it from, a blocked aav shouldnt stop you from draining a boiler

The drain tap, turned it and got a few drops... then nothing...

Maybe the drain point is blocked or the pressure gauge is blocked, showing pressure but the boilers empty.

Open the drain cock, put a wet vac on it.
Change the drain cock or washer before you refill or it you might be cursing next time.

Check exp vessel has pressure if not pump it up, if it stil dosnt drain could be a blocked flexi/pipe to vessel

Thanks for the replies, pressure gauge is fine filled boiler and got water out the heat exchanger vent. Didn't check the exp vessel pressure will do next time i call around. If the flexi was blocked that would show in a pressure rise.
If it still wont drain ill just loosen the flow and return with a couple of bowls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester junior air vent clogged up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock