Discuss worcester junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blade11

faulty on on off switch faulty,customer says, just wondering is it part of pcb,i can't recall from memory ,moneys on,it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send you details off to the gods and get in the GSR forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
I must be cursed The new boiler that was fitted yesterday had a problem on commissioning, when the central heating was turned on the boiler fired...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with an ageing worcester 24i junior. It seems to run fine but often trips RCD just after using HW. I couldn't find an issue but...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock