Discuss Worcester / Junkers comparison:) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Bloomin heck worcester rip the germans off worse than us. :D

I’m guessing different internals as it’s 50kw also looks like it comes with weather comp controls

Also trying to work out why it’s worth a post ? Could understand if it’s something interesting but it’s just a Worcester boiler :D

I’m guessing different internals as it’s 50kw also looks like it comes with weather comp controls

Also trying to work out why it’s worth a post ? Could understand if it’s something interesting but it’s just a Worcester boiler :D
It’s not 50kw it’s 24kw and comes with a standard simple room thermostat. No weather comp included cost all extra.

50kg

It’s not 50kw it’s 24kw and comes with a standard simple room thermostat. No weather comp included cost all extra.

So what’s with the wc controller in the pic ?

Reply to Worcester / Junkers comparison:) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hi all first post looking for a bit of advice. I have a recently bought a 24 year old 4 bedroomed detached with1 bathroom in the (border town of...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock