Discuss Worcester MT10RF mechanical rf thermostat broken in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Worcester MT10RF mechanical rf thermostat is broken (dropped and all cogs dislodged) Is it possible to just replace the transmitter I.e. the part with the clock in. Also are other transmitters compatible with the MT10RF
receiver

You may have to speak to Worcester on that one, sometimes it’s possible (that I know from other RF stats) to pair up a new one. I don’t know of any that are compatible with it.

There should be an override feature on the receiver to get heating on.

Reply to Worcester MT10RF mechanical rf thermostat broken in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Worcester MT10RF mechanical rf thermostat and it is broken dropped and all cogs dislodged leaving me confused how they put together. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got a 2016 Logic PLus Combi 30 and a Salus RT505TX RF Thermostat The thermostat seems to keep losing connection, no matter the placement. It...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a flat with a Worcester Bosch CDi 35 Compact (or Classic System maybe?) and the thermostat on the boiler was broken (the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have an Ideal Logic Plus which was previously working with an RF mechanical clock/thermostat. Unfortunately the clock was dropped...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock