Discuss Working out average annual and hourly and gas consumption for a property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Hi, can anyone help me work out the average annual and hourly gas consumption for a property, in this case a bungalow. With a 24kw boiler and 7.9kw gas hob. I know how to work out the hourly gas consumption with the appliances on max. But not in the scenario above. Thanks for any help.

Reply to Working out average annual and hourly and gas consumption for a property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, After a bit of advice in the fact I’ve recently passed my domestic gas qualification however all the work I will carry out will be...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back