Discuss world water day 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

is anyone doing anything special for world water day tomorrow?

We've produced an interactive page raising the issues. We've called it Why Plumbers Are Heroes . You can find it at ableskills.co.uk/plumbing-heroes/ (I'd link to it, but it wont let me because I'm new).

Really great cause and important day.

Thanks for posting James and as has been said by Steve this is not spam or advertising as James asked first.

and we have approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to world water day 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Can anyone help me with a bit of advice. We “inherited“ a Potterton Prima 60F boiler (which we were told in 2013 was 3/4 years old)...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Back