Discuss Worst cylinder change ever. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cylinder manufacturer should re-inburse you for the extra time taken because of there faulty products. End of the day it's not yours or custards fault. Chance would be a fine thing lol

That sounded like a right A-Hole job, I though I was literally the only one stuff like that happens to guess iam not special afterall haha bet you were glad to get home after that one Mike

I quoted for the job. Couldn't really expect the custard to pay extra for faulty goods that I supplied. That's why we add a percentage on to material costs.

Did you keep grumbling to yourself on the way home saying why do I do this job I f'ing hate this job! After a job like that that's all I do on the way home and I always manage to completely forget the times that everything has gone sweet as a nut and I've earner good money.

I'm always thinking balls another late one wife will be annoyed, missed putting kids to bed. This isn't fun when u miss kids

I’d say your next cylinder from this manufacturer should be 50% off.

Bill at Williams, Hastings has asked me to raise an invoice to the manufacturer for my wasted time.

I quoted for the job. Couldn't really expect the custard to pay extra for faulty goods that I supplied. That's why we add a percentage on to material costs.

Precisely, if customer supplied it then would remove the original, bill them for your time and tell them you call you back when they have another one

Manufacturer should reimburse your time though as it was there faulty product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worst cylinder change ever. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock