Search the forum,

Discuss WTF is going on around here??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
whats going on with Tapatalk?? I can't log on.
For a wee minute I thought the site had been shut down and I got all distressed man lol

I know the sites been updated but for ages when I tried to log on with tapatalk I got a message saying the site was upgrading. Now I just can't log in.

Anyone else got the same issue?

We've ditched it. It's old news.

The forum works fine in your browser these days. Just use that. And if you want push notifications we use PushOver (www.pushover.net)

We've ditched it. It's old news.

The forum works fine in your browser these days. Just use that. And if you want push notifications we use PushOver (www.pushover.net)

That's a shame, I thought it was great.. oh well.. cheers for letting me know

Reactions: Dan
We have send out a few emails and things but mustn't have got them. Nice to see you on here anyways. If you need to know how to get to something let us know.

Hello jay :) your still around then hope not worrying too much

Lol me, worry?? Haha nah just been busy and with Tapatalk not working it was a ballache to log on the computer everyday.. but I got that alert thing now so back on it :) can't get rid of me that easily ... I'm like a bad fart!!!

Lol me, worry?? Haha nah just been busy and with Tapatalk not working it was a ballache to log on the computer everyday.. but I got that alert thing now so back on it :) can't get rid of me that easily . I'm like a bad fart!!!

You will notice a lot have gone but there's plenty of new faces , new style forum is ticking along nicely.

How's work going jay ?

How's work going jay ?
Works going really well Shaun, haven't had a quiet day since I left the firm. Funny, I'm doing a lot more tricky/harder jobs now I'm on my own then I would have crapped my pants at with the firm.. things are a lot more relaxed.. best decision I ever made.. love working for myself. How about you? You busy?

Works going really well Shaun, haven't had a quiet day since I left the firm. Funny, I'm doing a lot more tricky/harder jobs now I'm on my own then I would have crapped my pants at with the firm.. things are a lot more relaxed.. best decision I ever made.. love working for myself. How about you? You busy?

Such as :D and your rates good enough for your overheads ?

good and yes

Such as :D and your rates good enough for your overheads ?

good and yes
Seem to be getting by ok.. it's weird not getting paid at the end of the month now.. so still adjusting to budgeting etc. I'm pretty much the cheapest in my area that I know of so I'll stick to this for now and see how it goes.

Jobs like complete first fix for bathrooms, bathroom renovations, adding radiators to existing circuits, pulling up floors and boards, repiping 1 pipe systems etc.. it's all quite straight forward now I'm doing it more but had I been given this jobs at the firm under a constraint of time I'd have called in sick. I opt for these jobs now, get a figure in my head how long I think it'll take then add a day for my slowness, charge accordingly and get to work. No pressure (well, some pressure but not like with the firm).

Sounds like your doing good for your first year

Never bother with the forum on the phone , screens too small and hard work , besides that I am tooooo buzy , you cant be a proper plumber yet if you have time to come in here during the day lol .

• Funny
Never bother with the forum on the phone , screens too small and hard work , besides that I am tooooo buzy , you cant be a proper plumber yet if you have time to come in here during the day lol .
haha this is true! Mind you it's a lifeline when I get stuck!!

I can not put my phone down. Addicted to this site. Now I know what people that have favebook are talking about:D:D I even look at in between jobs. #howsadamI?

Try it one day now to see what you think. It removes a lot of the content and makes just the post viewable. Moves user tags and things. It should be akin to using your phone on a news website or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WTF is going on around here??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock