Search the forum,

Discuss yorktank unvented hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sasik

one of my customers have a Yorktank unvented hot water cylinder. i need to replace the pressure relief valve. is anybody know where can you get any spare parts for this cylinder?

regards

sasi

do you have your unvented ticket? you cannot work on unvented without it.

no unvented ticket but still repairing unvented cylinders, not gas register but fitting boilers, don't have Part L ticket but... would you like to do a police check on me to see if I am safe to work with kids!?

Now, Do you or Do you not have any information about Yorktanks spare parts?

Regards

sasi

No but think you should be banned for them comments
You just try to use this forum to ask qualified people how to do jobs you can't do without there information
What you are doing is illegal work
And probably undercutting the people who have to spend money to learn this information

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasik, the people on this forum give up there valuable free time to assist others. Being civil costs nothing as does the courtesy displayed by the thousands of forum members. Sadly even though these are free, it appears that you do not want to give either.

I suggest you try a Google search and take your attitude elsewhere.

Btw peeps. This thread is nealy a year old

Hi Folks

I'm new to this forum - so apologies if I get it wrong.
I see this thread has been going for a while - but it ended in acrimony about a year ago!

Three of us in our street have Yorktank NBRU 130 systems installed in 1994 when our houses were built. As far as I can tell. appropriate installation standards were met.

One of us, an elderly widow, now has the problem of a dribbling tprv into the tundish.
Our friendly local plumber says he cannot get a spare and she will need a new tank. Surely original spares, or alternatives, are available? Can you help please?

Also, how do we establish, discretely, whether our plumber is qualified to work on unvented systems? And, in the worst case, what might a replacement tank supplied and installed cost her?

Also, after eighteen years, are we other two on the same slippery slope?

Hope you can help.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to yorktank unvented hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock