Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 298
  • Views 5K

Discuss your real name in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
APPlumbing ..... Adam

AWheating - Adam

Backboiler - Alan

CES - Connor

CMairiD - Cait ( Caitlinn )

dancinplumba - steve

Dannypipe - Danny or Dan

Desrob - errol

Diamondgas - Steve

DontKnowItAll (dkia) - Edward​

gasman-mark

grahamgas - Graham

Gray689 - Alex.....Alexander on Sundays

GQuigley67 - Gerard....Gerry for shot

Hybrid - Tony

Nat - Nat ....Nathaniel

NewGas - Mal

P4ULT - Paul

Puddle - Tony

Ratrace - Ste

Redsaw - Martin

Resolute - Pete

safegasinstall-stan

Simon F - Simon....( just so does not feel left out)

steveb - steve :icon6:

System3 - Colin

Tamz - Tam...Tom....Thomas Sundays name

tweakyboy - Dan

After a period of time you can't edit your posts. You might need to compile the list at the end, or let each member copy and paste the previous list and simply add their name to it when they repost it. So then you end up with a compiled list at the end.

Dan, I think it's a permissions issue in this area only. I went to immediately edit a post and there was simply not editing ability in the Arms, unlike other areas of the forum.

Hell of a lot of Dan's here. Can I change my name to Toby or something. Don't think there were any other Toby's? :)

Second thoughts, can all the other Dan's change their names to Toby? Ta.

there we go we are all buddys again right whos round is it....? come on own up......its not mine,i bought one in in 1976 according to tony.....

there we go we are all buddys again right whos round is it....? come on own up......its not mine,i bought one in in 1976 according to tony.....

I get the round in at around about 3 am when there is just me ,Martin and tamz,mind you tamz counts as an exta 3 or 4 members when he gets going !!!!

I've got a busy day tomorrow. I'll have a coffee :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to your real name in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock