Discuss You're all very naughty boys! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to laugh when he got defensive over being melodramatic.

I may go bait him a bit. I may not.

wheres he from crop?

Defy done it himself! Asking loads of basic questions but nothing wrong with that.

Because he knows he's mucked up and it's easier for him to lie! Standard behaviour to blame someone else!

Because he knows he's mucked up and it's easier for him to lie! Standard behaviour to blame someone else!

better to sneak forgiveness than ask for permission :) im sure we would of all given advice if he has asked :D

Just given him the link to the planning portal Doc H, should give him some bed time reading!!

Wonder how far the two wastes are into the soil pipe, enough to collect loo roll and Richards?

Also why save money using grey and underground then shell out on black silicone?

Just given him the link to the planning portal Doc H, should give him some bed time reading!!

naa he wont read that too many words :D trial and error he will be back in a couple of days with any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You're all very naughty boys! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back