Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
B
Hi, I am trying to work out if my washing machine has a hot or cold feed as the plumber has...
Replies
Views
D
Hi I am thinking of selling all my training books i used on my NVQ course. They are everything...
Replies
Views
paul78
P
F
i have recently been to a job where the worcester 30he had not been used for 6 months,I changed...
Replies
Views
F
Afternoon guys I have been asked to fit a W/C and basin with all neccessary fittings in an...
Replies
Views
N
Hi all, Not a GS question really but hope you can help. Went to replace a hob today which was...
Replies
Views
B
save the flight shed petition save the iconic flight shed at longbridge - e-petitions started a...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
D
Hi everyone. I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me out with this one. My soil stack has...
Replies
Views
T
K
whats the differance,if you do a service on a boiler and then the owner ask for something to say...
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
P
Hi. Have a small problem with the hot water. The boiler doesn't kick in/ignite unless the...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all my first post so thank you in advance for any help. I have built an outside toilet and...
Replies
Views
B
hello all. i am going to seal a heating system today, when i went to look at it last night i...
Replies
Views
J
S
:6: Its not difficult is it! On one of the properties I rent out I put in a new boiler as the...
Replies
Views
I popped into a Plumbase today to get a pair of flexi tap tails for a mono-bloc kitchen tap...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I am a plumbing & heating enginer and am thinking of getting Gas Safe registered, Can...
Replies
Views
Prestige
P
F
Hi, my knowledge of plumbing is very limited, I would call in a plumber but one caused tens of...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock