Discuss 1/2” BSP SENSOR POCKET ASSEMBLY LONG leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

I have a leak from the 1/2” BSP Sensor Pocket Assembly Long of a Megaflo Eco SystemFit Unvented Cylinder.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

regards

Jim

how old is the cylinder?

tbh i would phone megaflow up as it should be still under warranty

Had the same issue with a Electra stream the cylinder needed draining and replacing with a new 1/2" pocket . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430-164700_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-164700_Photos.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 19

Reply to 1/2” BSP SENSOR POCKET ASSEMBLY LONG leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back