Search the forum,

Discuss 1000mm ideal flue stockist? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone know where I'm most likely to be able to get a 1000mm ideal flue tomorrow?

Thanks.

screwfix or city's will have them

City's should have it defo in stock as it's on offer this month (logic)

Fingers crossed, or it will be another night with no heating.

Atyours ?

What's wrong with the existing flue?

Standard horizontal flue is about 75mm too short. New boiler fitted today, my oversight.

Final connections in the morning then test. Will be gutted if I can't get one tonorrow.

Standard horizontal flue is about 75mm too short. New boiler fitted today, my oversight.

Final connections in the morning then test. Will be gutted if I can't get one tonorrow.

Don't ideals have a teli flue ?

Or are you on about vertical/ lengths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1000mm ideal flue stockist? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. The current towel rail is 1000mm x 600mm and ideally I'd like the pipes coming straight from the ground into the rail. The distance between pipe centres is 695mm. I can get a 750mm wide rail but the centres with that are 705mm and that additional 10mm could cause too much strain on...
Replies
Views
Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler. House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new boiler just now. The boiler is GC no 41-047-66 and the flue extender had part no 230484. Anyone got one lying on their shelves? Thanks Paul 07761 103482
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock