Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 12 hours of hell..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBServices

........ So far anyway.

Woke up at 5.30 with an acid reflux attack, ended up in A&E again and the pain still hasn't gone away. I feel crippled, the pain is ridiculous, it feels like you're being stabbed in the chest with a blunt knife.

Worst thing is, I'm missing my god daughters second birthday party :(

Crap weekend.

i dont know what getting stabbed in the chest with a blunt knife feels like , i tend to move out of the way of those things BUT chin up fella get well soon

........ So far anyway.

Woke up at 5.30 with an acid reflux attack, ended up in A&E again and the pain still hasn't gone away. I feel crippled, the pain is ridiculous, it feels like you're being stabbed in the chest with a blunt knife.

Worst thing is, I'm missing my god daughters second birthday party :(

Crap weekend.

All that thought of being onto the Ideal tech line Tom........I missed mon and fri this week due to all the house being poorly and me too, with a cold and bad chest, not good when your busy having to move work you never catch up!

Yeah pepto usually works for me but not this time. Need lanzoprazole

Yeah pepto usually works for me but not this time. Need lanzoprazole
lanzoprazole is a temporary fix it makes your issues worst trust me went through 2 years of hell with gut/heartburn issues all gone now no cause found,but i had 2 x endoscopy (not nice) camera down the neck,got tested for ibs, crohn's,etc had a barium meal and scan of me iternal organs and checked for gallstones had heartburn so bad the acid came up my foodpipe burnt it and caused internal bleeding rennies and lanzoprazole will make you worse

Sounds rank mate, hope your back at it moz
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359323623.225700.jpg

lanzoprazole is a temporary fix it makes your issues worst trust me went through 2 years of hell with gut/heartburn issues all gone now no cause found,but i had 2 x endoscopy (not nice) camera down the neck,got tested for ibs, crohn's,etc had a barium meal and scan of me iternal organs and checked for gallstones had heartburn so bad the acid came up my foodpipe burnt it and caused internal bleeding rennies and lanzoprazole will make you worse

I've had it like this once before, and lanzoprazole did the trick, but like you say, it's a quick fix. Been told to go to GP for a scan and endoscopy find out what's causing the problem, doctor today suggested gallstones due to location of the pain.

Need to modify my diet and eating habits tbh, always eating wrong things too late at night etc.

You any better now GM?

Know exactly how the pain feels. Had the same symptoms 12 months ago.
Could not even turn without getting stabbed in the breastbone. It was agony.

Was not acid but turned out to be narrowing of the arteries from the heart.

Two stints in hospital over three weeks and two stents cured that.

Still working and feeling good but one more stent required to be in tip top
condition.

Ok TBServices, chin up. Look forward to her third birthday party.
It will be round before you know it.

(I am looking forward to the birth of my Great Grandchild in July)

I've had it like this once before, and lanzoprazole did the trick, but like you say, it's a quick fix. Been told to go to GP for a scan and endoscopy find out what's causing the problem, doctor today suggested gallstones due to location of the pain.

Need to modify my diet and eating habits tbh, always eating wrong things too late at night etc.

You any better now GM?
no issues at all now TBH,it was weird,coffee consumption was the docs best guess i used to drink gallons of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 12 hours of hell..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock